Thursday, August 16, 2018

PROGRESS: October Cottage August 16th.

I've been stitching in spurts the last week,  but made good progress.  I'm almost finished with the cottage, just pumpkins, grass, and bottom border to go.


The above was my progress as of August 14th.


This is my progress as of 11:00 p.m. August 15th.

I changed the colours on the cottage and I made the door look like one we once had. I haven't decided if I'm going to fill in the windows of the cottage yet.



Can you believe it's Mid-August? Where has the summer gone? I've only been in the pool four times.  It rained the entire month of July (in the afternoon).

I am looking forward to September.  Now, if I could only convince our Governor and the President to abolish Daylight Saving Time!!!


Happy Stitching Y'all!

6 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

You have made good progress on the October cottage!

RJ said...

I found your blog from Beth's Garden Grumbles and Cross Stitch Fumbles and so glad I did. I will be looking forward to seeing all of your past stitches. I do love the one you are doing right now. You have made such great progess and it is so pretty. Did you dye the fabric yourself...so soft and pretty. My friend Mary and I have a blog that we would love to invite you to. Come by and see us anytime at stitchingfriendsforever2
RJ

Terri Patillo said...

RJ: I added your blog to my blogroll! The fabric is a linen I bought from Sugar Maple many years ago.

Mary said...

RJ told me about your blog and thank you for visiting and commenting and adding us to your blogroll! I'm looking forward to Fall so much! Your making great progress on your Oct home. I love the little bluebird on it. I see your are going to stitch the Pumpkin SAL, I"ve been calling all over for that one, no one seems to have it in stock. It's a great Fall stitch. Happy Stitching! Mary

Terri Patillo said...

Mary, 123stitch.com has the pumpkin chart (they did yesterday anyway).

Mary said...

I called there early in the week and they didn't have it, thanks, I'm going to call back today, hopefully not sold out with the SAL! Have a good weekend. Mary