Thursday, August 23, 2018

October Calendar Girl: Update

I've been working on LHN's October Calendar Girl for a few hours. 

I like the few changes I made.  I shortened her hair because mine is short.  Trying to figure out a way to give her some strands of silver and a few curls.

I made her dress blue as I'm not a grey dress kinda gal.



I've gotten a bit of push-back on my colour changes and choices.  But I'm stitching this for me and I like it.

I don't mind constructive criticism -- but not outright complaints. 

I am beginning to think I MAY have this project completed by September 1st.  I hope so as I can't wait to begin Pumpkins 4-Sale!




HAPPY STITCHING!

4 comments:

Arlene G said...

It is your stitching and what makes you happy is important! I love changing charts to make them mine!

Robin in Virginia said...

Whoever is giving you a problem with your changes should keep their comments to themselves. Enjoy your day and weekend!

Vickie said...

Good for you changing up your October Girl. I change up my stitching too. :)

Vickie said...

Good for you changing up your October Girl. I change up my stitching too. :)