Tuesday, August 21, 2018

New stash, new start...

Not really a "new" start, I suppose. I'm adding LHN's October Girl to the right-hand side of October Cottage. 

I finished the vine and will work on "girl" tomorrow.  I think I may give her short hair and lots of grey, like mine!




I received new stash from 123Stitch.com:  Wild Salt Air from Hands On Design and 28 Ct. APRIL Lugana from Crossed Wing Collection.




I can't wait to finish OG and Pumpkins 4 Sale so that I can work on Wild Salt Air.

Have a wonderfully blessed evening!


Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

Stasi said...

I just finished I Dream of the Wild Salt Air--you will love it!!!

Vickie said...

I agree with Stasi. That is a fabulous new project. :D

Robin in Virginia said...

What a gorgeous piece of fabric that 'April' is! Looking forward to seeing the October girl make her appearance.

Carol said...

Oh, that pale blue April fabric is just perfect! I love your new project, Terri :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the colors you've used! I'm a new stitcher and excited to get started! Hugs!