Monday, October 20, 2008

BBBRRRRRRR!!!!



Baby... it's cold outside! Well, it's 56 degrees here in Southeast Georgia right now. Cold for us!

I love every minute of it! I am NOT a summer person at all. Give me cold and rainy... and I'm perfectly happy and in my element!

Today should be a good day to stitch. Dinner is quick and easy tonight. Chicken and Biscuits -- one of my daughter's favourites.

I hope to get some in today on Salem Sisters II. I didn't stitch this weekend at all -- Morgan and my Dad were in Daytona for Biketoberfest. So, I read and watched football and just enjoyed the coll temps.

I really do want at least one more October finish, however, so I need to get moving on this piece.

I'm hopeful that I can get two more pieces done by Halloween -- not too sure about that, though. The hurrier I go, the behinder I get. My grandmother used to say that... it's an old Pennsylvania Dutch saying.
Too true.

Okay... I'm off to put on a load of laundry and get in a few stitches...

No comments: