Friday, October 24, 2008

Is it really Friday?

This week has just flown by and I haven't accomplished much of anything.
The change in the weather has kept me sleepy and sneezy... it's been on thing or another.

My stitching has suffered as well. I should've finished No Hearth like your own Hearth already. But I didn't.

Morgan is away for an overnight to GSU for District Honour Choir -- I should be able to stitch today. Tomorrow, Mike and I are driving to GSU in Statesboro to see the Choir perform and bring Morgan home.

Sunday won't afford much stitching time, either. Morgan's got Nutcracker rehearsal then we're off to the Coastal Scottish Heritage Society's annual Oyster Roast.

I despair of getting another finish for October.

My birthday is next week, too. I can't believe it. Where... where did the time go so quickly?

Anyway... it's Friday. The rain is coming down and it's chilly outside. Time to stitch!

No comments: