Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Found charts I didn't even realize I had...

Scary.

I found some things in my stash box I didn't even know I had... a couple of Chartmaker Designs... several Drawn Thread (TWO KITS!) designs (one was a duplicate)... A Sheepish Designs chart that I nearly re-ordered today.

I have GOT to make a list of my charts and kits. Otherwise, I'll just keep re-ordering the same things!

I re-organized my 10 / 25 / 50 Challenge list today. Divided it into two parts: Small designs and large designs. I figured it would keep me motivated and a bit more successful, if between working (and hopefully finishing) some big projects, I could finish some of the smaller projects in my to-do stash.

Tomorrow, I start the Candy Box SAL. This is going to be fun -- and since the end date isn't until St. Valentine's Day of '08, it should be relatively stress-free as well!

I am on the last row of A New Beginning -- using Russian Sage for the big motif on Row 4. It looks terrific -- a new favourite colour for me!

Then again, the next small motif will be stitched with Sue-purpleous and I really like that one, too!

Okay... everyone's in bed but me so it's time to go stitch for a while.

No comments: