Wednesday, November 22, 2006

SBQ: Christmas Ornaments

SBQ:
Do you stitch Christmas ornaments? If so, how many do you stitch each year and for whom? If not, why not?

NOPE! I think I've stitched... oh... four ornaments in my stitching life.

WHY don't I?

I don't know, really. I've thought about it. I buy that damned JCS Christmas ornament magazine every year.

I think, maybe, it's because I really hate to part with things I stitch. I prefer to keep those items.

I keep promising to pick out a few ornaments and get an early start on Christmas... been promising myself to that for... oh, 10 years or so!
Haven't done it yet.

Maybe in '07. ;)

I am planning one special ornament this year for my daughter. It's to commemorate her performance in Madrigal this Holiday Season. But it's the ONLY one I have planned!

No comments: