Monday, August 14, 2006

I want a self-cleaning house... this laundry / dishes / vacuuming stuff is cutting into my stitching time! I don't want to even think about cooking!

I managed to accomplish a lot this weekend. I got a lot done on House #5 -- outlined the big house, the chimneys, and the roof of the smaller house is all done.

On ATS, I worked on the never-ending cloud: have the sun (which I swear looks like a giant crab to me!) finished and the large and small stars inside finished.

I am about 1/2 done with the border for Miss Mary Mack. I really want to get that part completed soon so I can work on the centre.

I've just barely started working on Washday Again. But I'm in no big hurry on that one as it's not even supposed to be in rotation yet.

17 Days 'til September! A little over two weeks to acomplish my monthly goals. I really think I can do it, too.

Especially... if I conveniently forget to do my housework!

*giggle*

No comments: