Sunday, April 23, 2006

Lost and Found



This is a silk on linen project that I completed in 1996. It's an Alyce Schroth kit.
Oh... I love her silks.

Anyway, I thought it was gone forever. There was no photo of it in my completed XS projects photo album... it wasn't in the ugly old green box that holds my unframed projects... didn't have a clue in the world what happened to it.

Until tonight.

I was in my Mother's bedroom (My DD's old room), working on Mom's computer, and decided to clean out the desk drawers.
I found the linen tucked in beside my DD's Pokeman cards.

It's still clean, too.

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry.

I feel like doing both, truthfully.

Hey! It's a mystery solved! Now, if I can just figure out for whom I made the Sunbonnet Babe quilt square last year -- I'll be doing good!

No comments: