Thursday, April 27, 2006

Time Off

My last foray into the world of needle and thread was well over a week ago. I needed a small break.

But I'm back to it -- and I have lots to do! Obviously my goal of finishing the first page of ATS and the first house of HoHRH will not be accomplished, nor my goals of finishing Washday Again and Garland Fair.

I slacked off in April.

More's the pity -- I was moving right along thru March.

Oh, well. There's nothing for it, I suppose, except to keep plugging away and making time for stitching.

ATS should be at the top of my 'to do' list, I know, but it's Garland Fair that's calling to me right now.

Not to mention the new chart I received just a few days ago... Ladybug by Hinzeit.
*grin*

Ah, well... let me get away from the computer... grab a Pepsi... and gather fabric and flosses... and I'm off!

No comments: