Friday, March 10, 2006

Weekend Goals

I really want to try to finish Be A Dragon. I do. But I have day out with my DD planned for Saturday so I'm not too sure how much stitching time I'll have this weekend.

This is a nice stitch -- the dragon is fun, I enjoy watching him take shape and see his 'personality' emerge.

After this project, I'll have to decide whether to add Washday Again or Atelier Brodeuse to the rotation. Washday again will be easiest, of course, all whole stitches and all in one colour (Inky Depths by Vicki Clayton Silks).
Atelier Brodeuse, however, is a smaller project. It does have specialty stitches, though. And... it's on white linen. It will be gorgeous when it's finished.

I still have some stitches to make in Thistle Manor, too. Not many -- just a few.

I haven't ordered the fabric for Elizabeth and the Lavender Sky yet, either. I've narrowed it down to three colours, but can't make up my mind. I have decided to use an evenweave over linen.

Let's keep fingers crossed that I will have a Happy Dance on Monday! Either Be a Dragon or Thistle Manor!

Terri

No comments: