Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Happy Dancin' for the 4th Time This Month! *My Stitching Room*




This is my fourth finish of MArch 2006 and my fifth finish since February 1, 2006!
I've set a new personal best!

This is my version of Sylvie Tournier's (of Au Fil des Reves) "Atelier de Brodeuse"
(My Stitching Room). I fell in love with it the very first time I saw it, but never
could seem to find the time or inclination to stitch it.
Until a few short weeks ago when I set out to find the white linen (I usually dislike
stitching on white) and convert the AVAS to Vikki Clayton's silks. I changed the
colour scheme a bit to fit my own taste as well.

I began stitching this up on Friday March 24 and finished it a few minutes past
Midnight tonight, March 29. Not bad...

It's stitched on 32 count Belfast linen -- thanks to my pal, Kathie B!

I kept all of my orts from this project and put them into the clear plastic
heart-shaped ornament. I wrote the name of the project on it and the date.
I plan on running a ribbon throught the hole at the top
and hanging the ornament from either a wreath or a door knob.

Terri

No comments: