Saturday, October 13, 2018

It's #ILoveYarn Day! Time to Stitch!


I don't knit, so I'll crochet a bit this evening.

For me, it's time to stitch.  The past few weeks have been scary, stressful, and worrisome. 


I seriously considered packing away my WIPs and shutting down.

But, I persisted! 
Thankfully, those feelings passed and I'm ready to get to work!

STITCHING: Needle, Floss, Fabric, Chart, Markers, Scissors: All Set.

SEC FOOTBALL:  
#RollTide 



#HottyToddy 



#GoDawgs 


Also, #GoNavy  #GoIrish  #GoYellowJackets



Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.  Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Sending a big hug your way, Terri. I'm so glad you didn't put away your WIPs!! I love reading your blog and it would be sad if you stopped. So don't, OK?!

I don't usually watch college football (except for my alma mater), but my husband is working out of town this weekend so I have a game on TV to keep me company while I work in the kitchen. I may not always be glued to football, but I love the sound of a game in the background if nothing else.

Hope you are having a great stitchy weekend!