Friday, June 15, 2018

New Stash and a gift from my Daddy!

Now that I'm stitching again, I thought it was time to order... NEW STASH! Mike is so thrilled!

I ordered three charts: Good Intentions by Kathy Barrick, CACKLE by Raise The Roof, and Coffee Quaker II by Heartstring Samplery.  Ordered the 28 ct. lugana for each piece and the floss for all. 
Ahhh... stash... love it!






My Daddy made me an anniversary gift in May.  It's a lovely new stitching box to store my fabrics, small charts, linens, and needles.



Lovely, isn't it?  I am truly blessed.  I thank the Good Lord daily that He has given me back my stitching!

Have a wonderful weekend and happy stitching!

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

The box your Daddy made for you is gorgeous. It looks like cedar. Your stash is going to smell divine. I like the charts, fabrics and threads you added to your stash. Enjoy your weekend!

Terri said...

Love the box from your dad! It's gorgeous! Great stash haul, too! :-)