Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Stitching... a bit.

Good afternoon!  I stitched a bit last night (spent the day doing laundry).  My progress as of 10:00 p.m. July 30.



If you're familiar with the chart, then you can see I'm using intense colours that I love rather than the the recommended lighter floss colours.

I hope July has been good to you.  It's really moved too slow for me -- I'm a cold weather girl.  August always moves quickly for me.  The 3rd and 10th are very sad anniversaries:  my grandparents (who adopted me as a baby) died on those days within two years of each other.  However, the 27th and 29th are Happy Husband and youngest daughters birthdays.  It all evens out in the end.




I hope you all have a wonderful day of love, laughter, and stitching!

Terri



1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Nice progress, Terri! I like the colors you are using.