Thursday, April 03, 2008

Wasted Insomnia

Insomnia is a waste of time if you can't get any stitching done.
Ask me how I know.

I stitched for a while tonight -- about an hour or so. But it's been such a stressful day that I just couldn't spend much time or effort or it. I've no concentration at all. I did get several more motifs on Adagio completed. Three more to go, I think. I just hope I didn't make any mistakes I'll have to correct tomorrow.

I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be better. I pray that tomorrow is better.

I'd like to sleep, too, but I'm less hopeful that will happen tonight. Maybe... I'll be able to sleep tomorrow night. I guess it's already tomorrow, isn't it? I get these bouts of insomnia sometimes. This one was brought on by stress, I'm sure.

At least I have my Corries CDs to keep me company. I think I've played about 70 games of Web-Suduko tonight. If you can't stitch... it's better than nothing.

The best thing that happened this evening -- the best stress relief I had -- was the Braves lop-sided victory over the Pirates. Baseball keeps me sane.

Well... more or less. ;)

Oh, well. It's almost a quarter past four... time to at least try to get a couple hours rest.

No comments: