Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Adagio -- a last update?


Hopefully, this is the last update before I finish Adagio. I worked on it off and on for about four hours tonight.

I stitched while we watched the premier of the 2008 edition of Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen and the 1st and 2nd season re-caps of Discovery Channel's Deadliest Catch.


Of course, tomorrow night is Braves baseball -- and that takes precedence over everything else. That's the one annoying thing about these shows all starting about the same time of year -- both Hell's Kitchen & Deadliest Catch will be on at 9:00 on Tuesday night. Why, of why, do program schedulers do that?


At least I can catch a repeat of DC a couple of hours after the original airing. Discovery and TLC are both good about that. Baseball, however, is another issue entirely.


Oh, well... it's late and I really do need to try to get some sleep. So, time to put the computer into sleep mode and make my way off to dreamland...

No comments: