Sunday, February 10, 2008

What a weekend!

This has been a really cool weekend. Mike and I got to spend the entire three-day weekend by ourselves doing things we wanted to do and going where we wanted to go!

We managed to get down to Richmond Hill to Molly MacPherson's Pub on Saturday -- the Scotch Eggs and Pasties (savory meat pies) were fantastic.

We cruised Books A Million and I came home with a biography of John Paul Jones and the February Issue of Just Cross Stitch -- I actually found two (maybe three) designs I want to stitch in that issue. That's the first time in a very long time that's been the case.

I started another project this weekend. A small heart. Should have it finished in a day or so. I have got to stop with these "smalls" and get back to work on E&TLS.

I didn't get any of my Stash orders in this weekend -- hopefully tomorrow I'll have two packages.

Oh well... I'm off to take a few random stitches... just to see how much trouble I can get into now!

No comments: