Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Waiting...

The waiting on stash is definitely the hardest thing to do.

I have several charts coming. Let's see... Polly Wolly Doodle, His Heart Belongs to Me, Be Ever Thankful, Pennsylvania Pinwheel, My Beloved... I think there might be one more order -- but I can't remember!

I have silks coming from Vikki Clayton, too! Oodles of it!

So far, it's been a very productive February as far as stash enhancement goes. I do need to settle down and stitch now.

My friend, KathieB, delievered the quilt to the grandparents of Jessica Lunsford this past week. Jessica was the sweet little girl so brutally taken away by... well... I can't and won't say his name.

My DD and I stitched squares for the quilt. It was very difficult to do without tears and there was a lot of sadness in every stitch.

You can see the quilt and the individual squares in Kathie's Webshots album.

The Mommy Brag:
My DD came home with a medal and a 2nd Place finish in the local National History Day competition. This entitles her to go to Macon for the State competition! Very cool.
She did a presentation on Neville Chamberlain and the policy of Appeasement.

Savannah Scottish Games!
The Games will be held on Saturday, May 3rd, this year at Bethesda Home for Boys. If you get a chance and you're in Savannah, please drop by and say Hello! We host the MacGregor (American Clan Greg Society) tent.

I'm off to round DD and her BF up for Church -- and Mike's taking me out for dinner. No way I feel like cooking tonight. Sinus infection and I am just too bloody tired to fight a hot stove.

No comments: