Thursday, January 31, 2008

Megan Fletcher -- Finished!

I finished Megan Fletcher! So, I get at least one finish for the month.

The piece is stitched up on 28 ct. Pumpkin Patch Lugana from Sugar Maple Fabrics.
I used Needle Necessities #146 – Fall Foliage for the first and last bands.
Band Two: WDW Cadet and NN #125 – Mocha Fudge.
Band Three: GAST Simply Shaker Antique Rose and WDW Williamsburg
For the verse and lettering, I used WDW Cherry Wine
Band Four: NN #128 – Serengeti, WDW #2201 Moss and GAST Nutmeg
Band Five: NN #126 – Mulled Wine


I'm really happy that I got it done in time!


I also got my silks for Un Vol de Sorcieres from Vikki Clayton today! AMAZING!

Plus, the new A Mon Ami Pierre design Alphabet de Brodeuse... also from Vikki. It's been a great day for stash!





No comments: