Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A rainy, lovely Christmas Day!

It's cold and rainy upon this Christmas Day. But all is right with the World. My family is healthy and happy -- we are all still together.

I hope your day is also Blessed.

We had quite the adventure last night / early this morning. We left for Midnight Mass at 10:30 to get a seat and be there for Caroling. Mass ended at a quarter past 1:00 and we had to run one of Morgan's friends home -- putting us back at home about 2:15. We pulled into the driveway and Mike asked, "Y'all hungry?" Well... yes...

So, we ended up at the Huddle House at 2:30 a.m! We all had breakfast and then came home, crashed, and burned.

Almost. I got an attack of the giggles over a memory of Christmas at Tybee and that kept us up a while longer as I struggled to regain some control. Punch-drunk, I think it's called.

Needless to say, we slept in and I haven't stitched any yet! I'm going to go work on the last stitches of Bethlehem / Three Kings now -- maybe it's appropriate that I finish it on Christmas Day!

No comments: