Friday, July 06, 2007

This may be a good weekend for stitching after all.

This may be turning out to be a good weekend for stitching. My DD is off to her grand-dad's house for a couple of days.... Mike has to finish up an Astral-survey on Saturday... and I can sit and stitch and watch baseball and the Race at Daytona on Saturday night.

Right now, against my better judgement, I'm devoting two or three hours to each of my four WIPS: St. Georges, Their Song, Christmas Cheer, and House#3.

I realize this is really not a most productive way of doing things, but I'm feeling a bit restless. I just can't see sitting down to just one project this weekend.

And I am definitely going to stitch the way that seems best for me right now.

Starting work on Their Song was something I've been wanting to do for a couple months -- I could resist no longer.

And now... I have my eye on Geranium House, too!

No comments: