Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Days Gifts


These are the gifts I received on Mother's Day.
The little heart was lovingly sewn by my 14 year-old daughter. It's a scissor fob.
And I will always cherish it.
She sat up until 2:00 a.m. Sunday morning working on it. It was her first time to cut out and hand-sew anything.
She made me a hand-drawn card, too.
The really big MOM OF THE YEAR card was Mike's idea, I think !
The scissors are a pair of the 3 1/2 inch Gingher's that I've been wanting! Those are from Mike! You have to love a man who buys you stash!
Mike took us out to meet his Step-mother and sister for lunch. Stash and sushi on Mother's Day -- what could be better?
(Okay... if the Braves had won at Pittsburgh and Kasey Kahne had won at Darlington -- that would've made the day even better -- but I'm not complaining!)

No comments: