Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's early! So early! Too early!

But I'm up anyway!

I stitched on Quaker Garden Sampler until way after Midnight. I made good progress and am officially at the half-way point now!

I really like the way it's turning out -- the silks I chose are working up beautifully. It's working up fast, too. That's always a plus.

I need to find something to work on this weekend at the Georgia Gals GTG.
I have some 25 ct. Dublin -- Just need to find a smaller-sized design to work on.
It's better for me to use the lower count at the GTG as I probably won't have my stitching lamp to take -- it's huge and weighs a ton, so... -- I will have my glasses, tho!

Finding just the right design may be tricky. I usually don't work on the lower counts -- I can't imagine what I'm going to do.

I suppose I could take St. Georges... I think I'm doing that on 28 ct.

I'll figure it out. I hope.

No comments: