Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Some days...

Some days just start out badly and get progressively worse as the morning wears on.

I can't find my silks for the Tybee Lighthouse. I've looked everywhere I can think to look and nothing. Lovely.

Okay, I KNOW the silks are here in the house -- so I won't stress over it -- it's just frustrating that i can't lay hands on them.

I still have a sinus infection that makes me feel like my head is going to explode -- this never-ending headache / earache is growing old.

I'm going to work on House #2 -- maybe I'll remember where I put the Lighthouse silks once I relax a bit.

Tomorrow will be better. My DD and I are going to spend the day with my sister and my niece visiting from Las Vegas. Take in a movie -- do lunch -- take the girls to the Mall.

Right now, though, everything hurts and I just want to stitch for a while and try to get my mind off of it.

No comments: