Monday, March 05, 2007

Finishing up....

I've just finished charting my memorial to Sue Gastler for A New Beginning.
I think I've found just the right quotation for it.
Many thanks to my dear friend, KathieB, for her insight and words of encouragement.

I'm coming to the end of this project and my needle has slowed -- maybe I'm just unwilling to let this one go.

I must say... I think I'll be glad to get back into the rhythm of rotating my projects. I really want to finish Quaker Garden Sampler as quickly as possible -- so that I can get back to And They Sinned and Houses of Hawk Run Hollow and get those done as well. First, however, I have to start (and finish) my Tybee Lighthouse for Mike. That won't take long -- I've stitched it before and it's a pretty fast stitch.

I bought a dry-erase board the other day. I thought it would help if I gave each project it's own work day... but... I don't know. I tend to work on pieces as the mood strikes me. I will give it a try, though.

Tomorrow (today -- it's almost 2:00 a.m.), it's back to working on the last motifs of A New Beginning -- Just two more to go now.

This is my only goal again this week:

Finish A New Beginning!

No comments: