1. Which fabric do you most prefer?
2. What is your favourite fabric count?
3. What colour fabric do you most enjoy stitching on?
(Antique tans / browns / tea-dyeds)
4. What is your favourite fibre?
5. How many of the 450 DMC Colours do you own?
(Now, about 300 or so. I once had all of them + duplicates, but gave them away).
6. Of your last 5 projects -- how many used DMC / ANCHOR as the main floss?(Zero.)
7. Of your last 5 projects, if you didn't use DMC / Anchor -- what did you use?(Silk)
8. What needles do you prefer?
(John James Petites #28)
9. What is the UGLIEST design you've encountered?
(Toss up: Button Box corpses and Deranged teapot)
10. What is the most BEAUTIFUL design you've encountered?
(Unfair question -- but if I have to chose right now -- Victorian Circle )
11. Who is your favourite Designer?
(Kathy Barrick-Dieter of Carriage House Samplings)
12. Least favourite Designer?
(Toss up -- too many to name but ML-I usually comes in first.)
13. Will you / would you support a designer who's personal beliefs offended / angered you?
14. Do you have a lamp especially made for needleworkers / crafters?
15. What brand of stitching lamp do you have / prefer?
16. What kind of environment best suits you when you're stitching?
( I like to listen to music -- usually Stevie Nicks or Scottish music)
17. Have you stitched any design more than once?
(yes -- Tybee Lighthouse at least three times -- maybe 4, I can't recall.)
18. Favourite design you've stitched and finished?
19. Least favourite design you've stitched and finished?
(Wolf Moon. Hated every stitch)
20. Last, but not least... what's your longest running WIP?
(Stephen's Georgia Bulldog. I started it in 2001 -- he died in 2002. I will probably never finish it now).