Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Year in Review.

2006 didn't start off very well for me. I was sick for the first month or so and didn't take a single stitch for weeks.

Luckily, things did improve in short order and I got a lot finished this year!
I have, to date, 13 finishes! That's my best stitching year ever!

Some things that I had wanted to finish still still in my WIP box - ATS and HoHRH to name two.
I thought I'd be done with A New Beginning but that is still only 2/3 complete.

This is the year that I discovered Vikki Clayton's silks. I went from "0" to over 150 skeins! It's also the year that I didn't stitch a single project using DMC floss... hard to imagine.

I had a lot of fun stitching this year -- the most I think I've ever had.

All in all -- a good year for my needle!

I hope I can accomplish as much in 2007 -- my goal is 10 finishes.

Personally, it was also a good year. Let's just say I finally emptied all of the trash from the recycle bin -- and life is much more pleasant and filled with much less drama!

On to 2007!

No comments: