Friday, November 10, 2006

My needles are smoking!

I don't believe I've EVER stitched so fast in all of my life. I started A New Beginning on November 2. Today is the 10th and I've completed 13 motifs so far. I may have 14 done by day's end.

I was thinking of putting it down to concentrate on something else for the weekend, but I'm on a roll. I'd better stick with it while the mood is upon me.

I'm not even going to bother with goals this month (or next month, to be sure!). I'm just going to do what I can do and hope for the best.

I would like to finish Miss Mary Mack as soon as I can. I'm still waiting on those darn skull beads to arrive.

Poor neglected ATS and HoHRH -- I have so much catching up to do!

At least I haven't started Westwinds or Quaker Garden Sampler. I really want to you know. But I'm behaving myself as best I can.

FINISH SOMETHING.

That's my only priority right now. Just to finish one more thing before the year's end. Although, this is already my most productive stitching year to date.

I have 10 finishes this year. For me... that's an amazing accomplishment. For years, I was more of a cyber-stitcher.

I like the change.

No comments: