Saturday, October 21, 2006

Stash Haul, Part One


I love getting stash. And this was a really good haul! I picked up Quaker Garden Sampler and Mildred's Sampler by Blackbird Designs and Sirens of the Sea by Carriage House Samplers.

I also got the fabric for Quaker Garden -- 30 ct. Garden State Java from R & R Reproductions.

The floss is Vikki Clayton's HDF. It's her conversion for the Quaker Garden. I'm expecting a package today or Monday from Joanne at 123Stitch.com -- that will have the WDW threads for QGS. I'll do a floss toss to see which one I like best with the fabric.

I'm also expecting fabric from Silkweaver. That will be the Days Gone By 32 ct. linen for Blackbird Designs' Sampler House.

I'm not ready to start anything new right now (even though I really want to do so!) but I'll be prepared when I am ready to do it.

I have to work on ATS. I'd like to be able to count that as a "finish" in 2007.

No comments: