Monday, October 09, 2006

The Quilt, Part Two

The Quilt I posted about yesterday was for an internet friend. She is living with a rather devastating illness and fighting it like a trooper.

The idea for this quilt came from Eva, who had lost another internet friend earlier in the year.

Eva contacted someone about getting stitchers together to make sqaures for the quilt.
That person contacted me about setting up a yahoo group -- which I did.

Eva set the parameters of the quilt. She put a lot of thought and hard work into it to see that it all came out right.

I want to be sure that Eva gets recognition for her kindness, generosity, and thoughtfulness in seeing this quilt become a reality.

Eva is a lovely person and I'd hate to think anyone would deny her the recognition she so richly deserves for her part in this process.

No comments: