Monday, August 07, 2006

Miss Mary Mack -- a work in progress



This is
La-D-Da's Miss Mary Mack after about 3 hours stitching time. I'm using 32 ct. Sparrow by BOAF Linen. The floss is Inky Depths by Vikki Clayton of Hand-dyed Fibres.

I really love this design... it's quirky... kooky... Addams-Familiesque!

I have to wonder... how would she look on a funky green fabric with hot purple floss??? ROFL!

I'd like to see that just once -- but wouldn't want to stitch it!

See? Even I can be productive early in the morning... although, I really feel like falling over now. I went to sleep around 3:00 a.m. and woke up with Morgan to get her off to school about 7:30.

I don't know how much I'll get accomplished today -- but I just want to hold out to see Hell's Kitchen and my baseball game tonight!

Right now, though, I am going to put on some clothes to wash and pay some bills.
Maybe I can stitch again later... the stitch gremlins returned my Premium silk so I don't have to re-order that.

*YAWN*

No comments: