Thursday, August 17, 2006

Life without the lamp

I mailed my lamp off yesterday afternoon -- hoping the replacement will be here soon.

I haven't stitched since early Wednesday morning and my fingers are itching and I'm antsy. I don't like this at all.

I'm going to go get both ANB and Washday Again to see if I can work on those in the brighter light of the dining room. Gee, I hope so!

I don't think I'd realized just how much that lamp meant to my ability to stitch. Mike's going to buy me a small back-up lamp in case we ever have a problem w/ the big one again. It isn't so much the actual magnifier -- I have reading / magnifying glasses that I wear -- as it is the intense lighting.

*sigh*

My Braves lost last night, too.

Oh, well... all of my days can't be perfect. But everyone here is happy and healthy, so life is good even if the stitching isn't!

No comments: