Sunday, August 06, 2006

After the dance...

There is always a bit of a let down after finishing a project. You've put your heart and soul into the piece... then it's done and put away... and you're left deciding "What Next?"

I have three WIPS going: ATS, HoHRH, and Miss Mary Mack.

That's not enough, is it? Can there ever be enough?

I've had Washday Again waiting in the wings for a while now. I really should get started on it -- except, I just got the silks and colour conversion for Vikki Clayton's silks for Westwinds by Carriage House Samplings.

The only thing that may save me there is that I'm not certain of which fabric to use for that.

Still, I haven't begun anything new yet. I have MMM to finish as well as the cloud and House #2. I am seriously hoping to curb my enthusiasm for something new until I finish MMM. That way I really don't have 5 things going at one time.

I'll never finish ATS if I do keep too many WIPS going at once.

There are just so many things I want to stitch... so many CHS I want to stitch!

And then... there's Elizabeth and the Lavender Sky -- that's something I MUST start by the end of the year if I am going to have it done by my DD's 15th Birthday next August.

15??? How can she be 15 next year...? Oh... boy.

I don't even want to think about that...

I'm going to go stitch.

No comments: