Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I really shouldn't... should I?



I really shouldn't be starting anything new... It's not like my WIP basket isn't full to over-flowing as it is.

But... she calls to me... this hideous wicked siren...
"She" being Miss Mary Mack... designed by the talented Lori Markovic of "La-D-Da".

I have some of Vikki Clayton's Premium "Inky Depths" (Well, almost. This was actually some silk that had too much black and no purple at all... it's a bit of a reject... as poor Miss Mary Mack seems to be).

I shouldn't even be thinking of it... not with the two BAPs (ATS and HoHRH) and two small WIPs (Flax Fields and Garland Fair)...

But, oh, she calls to me.

Miss Mary Mack Mack Mack
All dressed in black black black
Silver buttons buttons buttons
All down her back back back.

I'm going to start... now.

No comments: