Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Garland Fair is wearing me out!

Yikes! The 'over one' on Garland Fair is wearing me out!
I have to look through the magnifier to see the tiny holes... and the lamp from the magnifier shines directly out into the living room... blinding anyone who is unfortunate enough to be in the path of the light.

I'm still not finished with that area. I should have it done tomorrow -- I tried stitching 'over one' once at night -- won't do that again!

Tonight I'll be working on Flax Fields. That's an easy stitch and I love the NPI and Gloriana Silks.

I should be getting the VC Silks for A New Beginning this week. But I'm not going to start that one until one of the other projects is finished.

There are 20 days left in the month -- I really want to finish at least one small WIP. I need a Happy Dance!
I'd also really like to meet my goals for this month, but am not too sure about House #1 of HoHRH -- I'll try.

I've just made a nice, big Banana Pudding for the crew... and will put dinner on in a few. Then, it's back to needle and thread!

No comments: