Saturday, January 28, 2006

Progress!

I'm happy with the progress I'm making on Autumn Dragon. I must admit it's still a bit of a struggle to remember to cross each stitch as I go -- but that's the only "drawback", if you will, to using variegated fibres.

I'm also rather glad now that I chose a 32 ct. rather than the 28 ct. the chart suggests. It's smaller and will fit on a frame that Mike can sit on his desk and see every day. Or... maybe even a candle screen?

I'd love to be able to find a Unicorn Rampant designed that same way... would make the perfect gift for my younger sister.

I am itching to get started on Be A Dragon. But I really think I'd better finish this one first -- just to be on the safe side. That way I KNOW I have at least one anniversary gift finished up.

Back to plying needle and thread...

No comments: