Friday, November 04, 2005

A not-so screaming rotation

I don't have enough Happy Dances this year... just a couple of small projects. I went thru the summer in a stitching slump of near-epic proportions.

So... I've decided on a rotation plan I think I can live (and stitch) with for a while.

I'm going to begin the rotation on Monday rather than Saturday or Sunday -- weekends don't seem to lend themselves to starting much of anything -- and ending on Sunday night.

This week I worked on And They Sinned for about 4 hours or so. I'm sick with something...
I'll work on it more this weekend... I hope!

Monday, I'll get back to Houses of Hawk Run Hollow and run that rotation from the 7th thru the 13.

On the 14th of November, I'll start work on Plymouth Sampler . I've just finished kitting this one.

In between and during a few 'off' hours, I plan to work on Diane Williams' (She of Little House Needleworks) Ladybug, ladybug, fly away home. That's from her Leisure Arts leaflet called Joy in the Journey (see Found Stash article from earlier!)

I'll also be working on my own design, Follow Your Heart, that I designed a few days before CATS in Hershey... but that's a story I'll tell on my other blog...
Blackberry Winter Designs

Okay, it's not a screaming rotation... I'm taking my time. If I don't, I'll never get these big projects finished... or the small ones.

Prayers going up to my beloved Saint Clare, Patron Saint of Needleworkers, for her guidance and assistance. I need all the help I can get!

No comments: