Monday, December 31, 2018

So... first, I broke my arm...

Day after THANKSGIVING, I broke my arm.  I've been at my mom's for almost 6 weeks.  I just came home today.

I fell off of a curb, couldn't catch myself, and landed on my right side. It broke my upper arm -- the humerus -- about 2 inches below the shoulder joint.  It was a clean break, so didn't require surgery. 

It couldn't be cast, however, so I'm in a sling.

To the lovely ladies that won my birthday giveaway, I have not forgotten.  I WILL get them out by Saturday.




Hoping everyone has a lovely, brilliant, safe, and happy 2019!

Terri



4 comments:

Stasi said...

Terri, so sorry to hear this. Hope you're well on the mend and your stitching arm won't be affected.
Happy New Year!

Vickie said...

Oh Terri. I am so sorry. I am hoping and praying you mend quickly. Happy New Year my friend!

Carol said...

Oh, my! That sounds painful! Hope you are healing with no problems, Terri :)

Terri said...

I hope it heals quickly! Hugs!