Friday, October 12, 2018

WHAT A WEEK!

So happy that Friday is here!



What a wild week!  Hurricane Michael barreled through the Florida Panhandle and then north.  It really wreaked havoc and is continuing to bring rain and more rain.


Savannah was spared this time and we are thankful for it.  The storm did break the terrible humidity and heat, however, and we have cool temps for this weekend.

Congratulations to the three lucky winners of my birthday giveaway.  I'll have a new giveaway coming in November!


I haven't stitched any this week.  Between the pulled muscle in my back and my knee... I've been on a heating pad more often than not.  I intend to stitch today.  Wish me luck.

Please may I ask for prayers for my oldest daughter, Michelle.  She is having a small lump removed from her breast.  This is the second time.  The first was benign and We're praying this one will be as well.



I hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed weekend.  Shabbat Shalom to my Jewish friends.  


Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Vickie said...

I am praying for dear Michelle.

Arlene G said...

Prayers for your daughter. Thanks for the Savannah update as we have family there. We will be headed that way for Thanksgiving.

Kaisievic said...

Oh, I hope that your dear daughter is ok.