Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Stitching today... along with baseball and pot roast!

I am determined to stitch for a couple hours today and later tonight.  I need it. Desperately.


I have to get the dirty clothes together, wash dishes, and gather the household trash up.  After that, it's needle and floss.


I have put off the time on Pumpkins 4-Sale because of the addition for my late sister, Beth.  I tend to cry a lot when I think of her. 


This is me and Beth on my Wedding Day.  We were laughing because I'd taken my shoes off.  God Bless her... she tried to teach me knit. She finally took the needles from me, handed back my crochet hook, and made me promise NEVER to try to knit again. :)

I miss her.

Anyway, I will get through it. I always do.

Tonight, Happy Husband and I will be at my younger sister's home for Confederate Pot Roast! No cooking for me! No dirty dishes!

Baseball this evening and tonight: #GoSox #BrewCrew!


Last, but definitely not least, Savannah's HOT weather is on it's way out. Here it is, mid-October, and we're just now going to drop into daytime highs in the mid-70s and lows in the mid-50s.



I will be mailing the prize packages this weekend.  Look for another giveaway in November!

Happy Stitching ya'll!


4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Confederate pot roast sounds good. Would you share the recipe? Enjoy your needle time later along with the games.

Vickie said...

Oh! I have Needle and Floss and I have been thinking about it and how I can get to it and get it done!!! And hung up on my kitchen wall!! We will be watching the Brewers tonight also Terri. Here is a BIG HUG FOR YOU!!

Arlene G said...

IHugs to you today....and what is confederate pot roast???? I need that recipe. We are coming to Savannah for Thanksgiving but staying at Tybee in a VBRO with my husband's brother and his wife. We will celebrate at my sister in law's home in midtown. I am looking forward to visiting Byrds Cookie company and I was to try out a new bakery that I have forgotten the name of...it is on Skidaway. Everyone is bragging on it!!

Terri Patillo said...

ARLENE: I was born and raised on Tybee! Be sure to go to Gottliebs Bakery / Deli on Eisenhower Drive!

I'll post my recipe for Confederate Pot Roast on Thursday!