Saturday, October 13, 2018

Pumpkins 4-Sale -- small progress

I worked on Pumpkins 4-Sale for a few hours this evening.  Not only did I make some progress, but I charted my own special addition to the design -- a small tribute to my late sister, Beth.  I'll stitch that into the piece tomorrow.



Would you believe I had NO skeins of Black from any fiber company?  Mike had to make a quick run to Jo Ann's for me.  First time I've never had any DMC 310 since I started stitching 20+ years ago.

My football hopes for UGA were dashed by LSU this afternoon.  However, the Crimson Tide is rolling!  My Milwaukee Brewers today as well.  *sigh*  



I wish you all a very peaceful, calm, blessed evening.  Stay safe and Happy Stitching!



3 comments:

Vickie said...

Nice stitching Terri. I look forward to seeing your tribute to Beth.

Your a Brewers Fan too huh? I live just barely outside of Milwaukee in Wisconsin.

Carol said...

A very nice update on your Pumpkins piece, Terri :) No black thread??? Wow! That is hard to imagine :) So glad you were able to have Mike pick it up for you (I hope he got more than 1 skein!).

Wishing you a lovely week ahead!

Meg said...

I love the Pumpkins 4 Sale pattern! Your progress is gorgeous. Don't you love the effect the variegated threads offer?

I seriously just this morning almost ran out of DMC 310, too! I think it's all the Halloween stitching I've been doing. It annoys me to NO END to have to make a special trip to a big-box store just to buy a skein or two of DMC thread. (No LNS in Boise, sadly.) Last time I did that I spent more than $60 while in the store! haha...

Have a lovely Sunday. ((hugs))