Monday, October 29, 2018

MONDAY

Woke up with a miserable stuffed sinus ans sore throat.  

I like to think I "partied" too much on my birthday weekend, but truthfully, I slept under the fan.

It was a great birthday!  My Dawgs won, Ga Southern won, Notre Dame won on Saturday.  As did the Boston Red Sox (WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!).

Sunday, Happy Husband took us all to lunch, then my youngest took us to LuLu's chocolate bar for dessert.  I had a chocolate martini.

BLISS.

Hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed week and happy stitching!


4 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Terri, I hope your stuffed sinus and sore throat goes away quickly. I am thrilled the Red Sox won!

Vickie said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday indeed Terri! I hope you feel better ASAP!!

Mary said...

Terri, Happy Belated Birthday, I hope you feel better soon. Mary

Meg said...

I'm so glad you had a fun birthday! Sounds like a dream day! I'm sorry I have been absent in commenting. Work has been hectic and my eyes are so tired, I have not been on the computer much. Think of you often and I hope you are well!