Monday, September 10, 2018

Pumpkins 4-Sale and Mom

Mom is scheduled, barring any unforeseen circumstances, to move to the Rehab Hospital tomorrow afternoon. 

She is a remarkable woman my mother. I am so blessed to still have her with me.

I started work on Pumpkins 4-Sale today.  Not the best photo, but will do for now.



I'm stitching one thread over two.  Using flosses and colours that appeal to me.

I think, now that Mom's improving daily, I can relax and get more done.  

At least until Friday when I have the biopsies.  They tell me I won't feel like doing anything for the 24 hours after.

Please send good thoughts!



HAPPY STITCHING!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Speedy recovery wishes for your Mom,you are bleesed she is still with you. I miss my Mom all the time. Prayers sent your way for the biopsies.

Vickie said...

I am so glad your mother has improved so much Terri. I am adding you to my prayers now.

Carol said...

So glad your mom is improving each day, Terri! Hope the rehab goes well and she can go home very soon!