Friday, September 14, 2018

Optimistic Biopsy Outlook



The lesion turned out to be a shadow.  They did find... are you ready for this?... Eleven Nodules. All appear to be benign cysts.  Doc did send samples in to pathology and I should have results by mid-week.

Thank you for your continued prayers.



Mom is doing well at Rehab and I am so relieved.

I can't do too much today, so I'll be picking up needle and thread.



Anyone interested in a Ladybug themed giveaway for November??? 


Let me know!

Love to all, have a great weekend, and happy stitching! 




5 comments:

Vickie said...

Well I hope and continue to pray these cysts are benign Terri.

Rita said...

I' miss sure you won't completely exhale until you get a good biopsy report but it sounds very hopeful.

I'm glad you mom is doing better.

A ladybug giveaway sounds interesting.

Enjoy your weekend.

Carol said...

So relieved that your mom is doing better, Terri... I love the "love at first sight" sentiment, too! So very true :)

Hope your cysts are all benign... I'm sure it is hard to not worry just a bit!

Have a great weekend.

Mary said...

Such relief that your Mom is doing better, praying that all your cysts are confirmed to be benign.

Arlene G said...

I am so glad to here this good news!!