Sunday, June 10, 2018

I'M BACK!

Stitching MoJo Found!

After several unhappy years of not stitching, I'm back! 

My eyesight was bad and the glasses I was prescribed didn't really help.  So, I stopped stitching.  I came close to giving away my stash but kept hoping that my eyes and my desire would start to come round.

Recently, Happy Husband bought me a new Ottlite Alexander Table Lamp.  It's fantastic -- I can SEE! 


I decided to finish an old WIP, Celtic Heart, before I took on a new, bigger project.

Celtic Heart is from M-Designs.  I'm stitching it on 32 Lugana with Vikki Clayton's HDF Lavender and Pink. 

June 8th 2018:


Me, stitching at my desk:


Progress as of June 10th:



I'm about slower than I was 5 years ago, but I am working steady for as long as I can.

I am more content, happier, and less stressed than I was just one week ago. Stitching will do that for you... it's a great comfort.

I'm glad to be back.

Terri

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Welcome back! I like the thread colors you are using for your stitch. I wish Vikki was still dyeing silks. Your light looks super.

Laura said...

Congratulations!! Been through something similar so I am very very happy for you :)

Terri said...

Welcome back, Terri!

From another Terri :-)