Sunday, June 24, 2018

Celtic Heart Update June 24.

The borders meet!  That's a big relief.



I didn't get much done this past week.  The 18th was the six-month anniversary of my older sisters passing.  Beth was 58 and had pancreatic cancer.  I lost my closest cousin on May 27th of adrenal gland cancer, and on Tuesday the 19th of June, my youngest daughter's kindergarten teacher and dear friend, Jill, from pancreatic cancer as well. 

I couldn't stitch.  I could barely function.  Grief disables me.  It always has done.

Today, with the rising sun, I began stitching.  It gives me comfort and allows me to release the grief. 




2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

It is always a good feeling when borders meet. Your heart is looking good.

Terri, I am so sorry for your losses. Thank you for sharing the graphic at the end of your post. Thinking of you.

Terri said...

So sorry for your losses!! Hugs and prayers!