Sunday, November 07, 2010

Getting WIPed

I have a lot of WIPs. Too many for my own good, I'm sure.

I haven't worked on them much the past two weeks -- I've been fighting both a sinus infection (or the flu, not sure which) and arthritis issues.

Last night, however I did put a few stitches into Washday Again from Canterbury Designs. It's a really great design and I loved it from the moment I saw it.


I am going to alter it a bit. My Nanie used to say, "If we hang our troubles out on the line, you'll take home yours and I'll take home mine."

I plan on charting that verse and adding it to my piece -- maybe done one-over-one.

I have to stitch this once more -- for Morgan.

I'm stitching on 'Sudden Storm' from Silkweaver with Vikki Clayton's 'Deep Purple' premium silk. The photos don't do it justice at all.

I have got to get a better camera!

Right now, football is on the TV, dinner's in the crockpot, and my stitching is in hand.

I'm happy and life is good.

No comments: