Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Stitching Year in Review: 2008

I set my first goal as 10 finishes -- I ended up with 29. Not too bad. I really should've had 32 -- but I fell into a stitching slump and it beat me.

Here are my accomplishments for 2008:

JANUARY:
Megan Fletcher -- Lisa Cowell Designs

FEBRUARY:
Lovebird -- Midsummer Night Designs
His Heart Belongs To Me -- Carriage House Samplings
Heart -- KissyCross

MARCH:
Blackbird Sampler -- Blackbird Designs
Cherub -- Unknown

APRIL:
Adagio -- Whispered by the Wind
Quackworth Sampler -- Ink Circles
Always and Forever -- Little House Needleworks
Schoolgirl Lessons -- Little House Needleworks
Mini-Quaker -- Designer unknown
Call of the Ocean -- X-Appeal

MAY:
Reader, I Married Him -- Casey Buonaugurio
X-Stitch Heart -- Mausi
Thread Gathering -- Little House Needleworks
House #3, HoHRH -- Carriage House Samplings

JUNE:
Be Ever Thankful -- Abbey Lane Designs
Alphabet Tree -- Blue Ribbon Designs
Knot of Friendship -- Enchanting Lair
Tea Time -- La Chatelaine Designs

JULY:
Call of the Ocean, Part II -- X-Appeal

AUGUST:
Moon and Stars -- Little House Needleworks
Quaker Alphabet -- Debbie Draper Designs

SEPTEMBER:
St. Georges -- Long Dog
Sweetheart Sampler -- Blackbird Designs
Westwinds -- Carriage House Samplings

OCTOBER:
1848 Reproduction Sampler -- Barrick Samplers
Cross Stitcher in Residence -- Lizzie*Kate
August -- Lizzie*Kate

No comments: