Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rainy day...

It's raining. It's pouring... good day for Stitching!

I succumbed to the call of Salem Sisters II last night. I didn't mean to do it -- I was just going to mark the centre and the top left corner. You know what happened next, don't you?

I hadn't realized before that there was a small area of over-one, but I finished that up and now I'm working on the verse.

I'm using the same silks from Vikki Clayton on SSII as I did for Salem Sisters: Inky Depths, Fire Dragon, and Deep Purple. I think it's turning out great so far!

I'll try to take a couple of photos later on this afternoon.

Unfortunately, this also means that Coffee Menu, No Hearth, and Washday Again have taken a hiatus. Oh well. I'll get back to them soon enough.

I wonder... can I make 35 finishes this year? LOLOL!

No comments: